As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from coronavirus very seriously.
We have implemented a number of steps to ensure your health and safety and that of our team.
When on your property we will:
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Refrain from shaking hands
- Wear latex gloves while in your home
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- Refrain from touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We ask that you:
- Maintain a 2-meter space between our staff and yourself and other occupants of your property (including children)
- Refrain from being in the same room as our staff while they are working
Captain Cook Electrical remains committed to delivering a high quality and safe service for our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
Keep updated on the latest news and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus at https://www.health.gov.au/