Welcome to Captain Cook Electrical – Your Level 2 Electricians in the Eastern Suburbs
Your local ASP electrician Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Captain Cook Electrical’s experienced level 2 electricians cover all contestable electrical work throughout Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, from Vaucluse to Bondi, Coogee to Botany. Our level 2 electrical services range from building power upgrades to underground cabling. Our team are an Authorised Service Provider for both the Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy networks and can take care of all your power supply installation, repairs, or maintenance services.
Level 2 electrical services Eastern Suburbs
What electrical work needs a level 2 electrician? Projects such as the construction of a home, adding a granny flat, making major changes to your building’s electrical systems, work on or with the power lines from your meter to the street grid connection. If you are unsure speak to our team for advice on what level of electrician the electrical service you need requires.
Our level 2 services include:
- Overhead power lines – installation, repairs, or relocations
- Underground power – install, repair, upgrade, relocate, excavation requirements
- Meter repairs or upgrades
- Switchboard upgrades
- Grid-connected solar power bi-directional meter and switchboard adjustments
- Off-peak or economy tariff connections and metering
- Repairs or relocation of a switchboard or electrical systems
- Private power line damage – tree branches, collision, damage to private power poles,
- Electrical problems – unusual buzzing or a burning smell coming from the electricity infrastructure, repair issues identified by your local electricity distributor
- Upgrading your homes power supply to cater for modern electricity demands, larger electrical equipment, or smart meters
- Temporary construction or building project power needs – including switchboards and metering requirements
- Upgrading your one or more circuits in your building from single-phase to three-phase power
- Routine preventative maintenance services
Older homes can require a level 2 electrician for electrical repairs or upgrades due to wear and tear over time, rodent damage, or disturbance during other works. Old style fuse boxes and wiring often don’t cope with the increased electricity demands of modern appliances and can become a dangerous fire or electrical accident risk if not upgraded.
Level 2 service provider Eastern Suburbs
Captain Cook’s L2 electricians work with all home and business electrical applications including:
- Residential – houses, duplexes,
- Office buildings
- Body corporate management – multi-dwelling residential complexes
- Care facilities – childcare centres, aged care, respite centres
- Shopping centres and individual retail outlets
- Restaurants, cafe’s and fast food outlets
Eastern Suburbs Level 2 Electrician Service Areas
- Centennial Park (2120)
- Paddington (2021)
- Point Piper (2027)
- Potts Point (2011)
- Randwick (2031)
- Waverley (2024)
- Woollahra (2025)
- Woolloomooloo (2011)
Emergency electrician eastern suburbs
Potentially dangerous, urgent electrical problems can occur anytime which is why Captain Cook Electrical has an emergency electrician on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Got an emergency electrical issue in the Eastern Suburbs? Call 0481 134 679 any time of the day or night.
Professional level 2 electrician eastern suburbs Sydney
The team at Captain Cook Electrical have all your home or business mains electricity services covered. Contact our level 2 electricians on 0481 134 679 or complete our quick online electrician booking request today.