Welcome to Captain Cook Electrical – Your Level 2 Electricians in Sydney
Your Local Power Supply Specialists in Sydney
Captain Cook Electrical’s experienced Level 2 electricians can take care of all your residential, commercial, and industrial mains power needs across Sydney. Our team are an Accredited Service Provider (ASP) authorised to carry out contestable work within the Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy networks.
Full Stocked Vans
We keep our vans fully stocked so that we are able to complete the job on time.
We understand that you time is precious so we will make the most of it.
A big stigma with the trade industry is mess. We clean up after ourselves as you shouldn’t have to.
Small Business Big Hearts
We are a small family owned business that understands the value of each customer.
We don’t like scammers as much as you so we keep our prices as upfront as possible.
Friendly and Courteous
Not only are we happy in our job and enjoy what we do we also bring our manners too.
What Our Level 2 Electricians Can Do For You
When Do I Need a Level 2 Electrician?
If you are building a new home, carrying out a major extension, adding a granny flat, or knocking down an existing home you could need the services of a level 2 electrician. All of these works may require the disconnection, connection, or adjustments to the mains power supply to your property, all of which require a licenced level 2 electrician.
We also take care of private power pole access requirements, as well as locating and repairing underground electrical cables.
All work carried out by our ASP electrical contractors is fully insured, carried out to all relevant Gas and Electricity (Consumer Safety) Act 2017 regulations, and customers will receive the required Certificate of Compliance for Electrical Work (CCEW).
Level 2 Electrical Services Sydney
An Accredited Service Provider Level 2 (ASP/2) covers contestable work such as the installation, repairs, and maintenance of overhead and underground power service lines between your property and the electricity network. Our level 2 electrical services include:
- Mains electrical work and repairs near your home or business
- Disconnection or reconnection from the mains network (Class 2A)
- Installation, upgrades, connection or energising of an underground service line to connect your premises to the power network (Class 2B)
- Installation, upgrades, connection, or energising of an overhead service line to connect your premises to the power network (Class 2C)
- Installation or upgrades to network devices such as off-peak or controlled load devices
- Installation or upgrades to new electrical meters (Class 2D)
- New and replacement private power poles
- Upgrading power systems from single phase to 3 phase
- Temporary builders power supply requirements
- Switchboard relocation or upgrade
To comply with the Electricity Supply Act 1995 and the Electricity Supply (General Regulation) 2001 any of the services listed above must be carried out by an accredited level 2 electrical contractor.
Sydney Electricity Distributor Requirements
More information on the electrical requirement for your local Sydney electricity distributors can be found here:
- Endeavour Energy – level 2 service mains constructor – connect and disconnect service mains, install overhead services, install ground services. endeavourenergy.com.au
- Ausgrid – An Authorised and Accredited Service Provider Level 2 (ASP/2) can install, repair or maintain the overhead or underground service lines between a customer installation and Ausgrid’s electricity network, including connecting service lines to the network and energising the installation. ausgrid.com.au
How We Work
Professional Level 2 Service Provider Sydney
Let Us Help You
The team at Captain Cook Electrical have all your home or business mains electricity services covered. Contact our level 2 electricians on 0481 134 679 or complete our quick online booking form below.