Electrician Castle Hill (2154)
Searching For a Reliable Electrician in Castle Hill?
Then the prompt and friendly team at Captain Cook Electrical are the ones to call. We have been servicing Castle Hill and the surrounding suburbs for over 10 years, which offers us a unique understanding of what kinds of electrical issues residents can suffer from, and practical ways in which to solve them. From smoke alarms and safety switches to appliance installation and lighting solutions, our electricians are experts when it comes to attending to all your electrical needs. Get in contact now to find out how we can help!
Why Should You Choose Captain Cook Electrical in Castle Hill?
We pride ourselves on our customer service, satisfaction and repeat business by ensuring that our customer’s needs are met. Some of the reasons that you should use our electricians include:
- Respect: We respect both your time and home at all times.
- On Time: We understand that your time is precious so we will make the most of it.
- Fully Stocked Vans: We keep our vans fully stocked so that we are able to complete the job on time.
- No Mess: A big stigma with the trade industry is the mess. We clean up after ourselves as you shouldn’t have to.
- Small Business Big Hearts: We are a small family owned business that understands the value of each customer.
- Straight Forward: We don’t like scammers as much as you so we keep our prices as upfront as possible.
- Friendly and Courteous: Not only are we happy in our job and enjoy what we do we also bring our manners too.
Comprehensive Electrician Castle Hill Services
At Captain Cook Electrical, we understand that every household is different and every set of electrical needs is different. Whether you are after a small fix, you are in the middle of a large project or you would like ongoing assistance, our team of electricians can provide a huge range of services including:
If the service you require is not listed above, do not worry! We can likely still assist, so give Captain Cook Electrical a call on 0481 134 679 and we can discuss your electrical needs.
Qualified and Licensed Electrical Specialists
The team at Captain Cook Electrical are a group of industry professionals that are fully licensed, fully insured and specialise in all things electrical. We undertake regular training to stay up to date with the industry, so we can fully utilise the latest technology available as well implement any new procedures as soon as they become available. We take great pride in the great customer service our electricians provide each and every day, no matter the job size or type, and the top quality workmanship that every team member offers to our customers. We take notice of the little details and ensure everything is done exactly right!
Your Electrical Professionals in Castle Hill
If you require an electrician that’s professional, friendly, on time and qualified then give us a call on 0481 134 679 or alternatively, you can fill in our online booking form. We are your local specialists when it comes to meeting all your electrical needs, so get in contact today!
Emergency Electrician Castle Hill
Captain Cook Electrical’s emergency electrician is on call 24/7 ready to respond promptly to your urgent electrical problems any time of the day or night.
Got an electrical emergency? Call our team now on 0481 134 679.
Level 2 Electrician Castle Hill
Captain Cook Electrical’s level 2 electricians offer a huge range of mains power services across Castle Hill and Sydney’s Eastern Castle Hills including connection and disconnection from service lines, infrastructure repairs and maintenance. We’ve got your residential and commercial level 2 electrical needs covered.
An Accredited Service Provider Level 2 (ASP/2) covers contestable work such as the installation, repairs, and maintenance of overhead and underground power service lines between your property and the electricity network. Our level 2 electrical services include:
- Mains electrical work and repairs near your home or business
- Disconnection or reconnection from the mains network (Class 2A)
- Installation, upgrades, connection or energising of an underground service line to connect your premises to the power network (Class 2B)
- Installation, upgrades, connection, or energising of an overhead service line to connect your premises to the power network (Class 2C)
- Installation or upgrades to network devices such as off-peak or controlled load devices
- Installation or upgrades to new electrical meters (Class 2D)
- New and replacement private power poles
- Upgrading power systems from single phase to 3 phase
- Temporary builders power supply requirements
- Switchboard relocation or upgrade
To comply with the Electricity Supply Act 1995 and the Electricity Supply (General Regulation) 2001 any of the services listed above must be carried out by an accredited level 2 electrical contractor.
Upgrading & Maintaining Your Power Systems
Routine power pole and powerline inspections and maintenance are essential to effectively manage your private electricity infrastructure. Our level 2 electricians provide all repairs and maintenance as well as safety inspections for existing premises.
Ausgrid expects property owners, especially those in bushfire-prone areas, to:
- Have a periodic professional safety check of wiring in your home
- Carry out an annual inspection of power poles and power lines for defects or damage – paying particular attention to the below-ground area of the poles
- Enlist an authorised contractor to ensure trees are trimmed to stay 1.5 metres from powerlines*
- Attend to repairs, damage or defect notices promptly
- Use qualified level 2 electricians who are Accredited Service Providers for all contestable works on underground and overhead services
*Please note – trimming trees and vegetation around overhead power lines can be very dangerous and must be carried out by a professional tree trimmer licensed and trained to work near powerlines.
Your Local Level 2 Electricians Castle Hill
The team at Captain Cook Electrical have all your home or business mains electricity services covered across the Eastern Castle Hills. Contact our level 2 electricians on 0481 134 679 or complete our quick online electrician booking request today.
Hot Water Castle Hill
Captain Cook Electrical have been servicing Castle Hill and surrounding suburbs for over 10 years. Our team of industry professionals continually undergo regular training so they can fully utilise the latest technology as well as implement any new procedures.
Repair Before Replace
The vast majority of people that experience hot water problems instantly think that their hot water system is either broken, or on it’s way out. This is not entirly true. As a fact: 72% of replaced household electric hot water systems could have been fixed, saving the homeowner hundreds.
Before jumping the gun and opting to get a brand new system you should first get your old system checked to see if it is able to be repaired. Not only will this be able to save you money it will also get your hot water back on a lot sooner as the system is still connected.
Hot Water Brands
Captain Cook Electrical are able to repair any number of electric hot water systems from various well known manufacturers such as Rheem and Rinnai. If you are worried whether we are able to help you with your service feel free to call us and have a chat to find out what we can do for you.
How We Can Help You
Our team can help you with a vast array of electrical hot water issues including:
- Blown Fuses
- No Hot Water
- Thermostat Issues
- Power Supply Lines
- Element Replacement
- Upgrading Your Circuits
- Electric Booster Problems
All of the issues above can be avoided by having a service carried out once every year or two. This will also prolong the life of your hot water system and will keep your hot water hot and you system happy and healthy.