Electrician Cremorne (2090)
Do you need a Cremorne Electrician?
Captain Cook Electrical have been servicing Cremorne and surrounding suburbs for over 10 years. Our team of industry professionals continually undergo regular training so they can fully utilise the latest technology as well as implement any new procedures.
Electricians you can trust
We pride ourselves on our customer service, satisfaction and repeat business by ensuring that our customers needs are met and that their time and home is respected at all times. Some of the reasons that you should use our electricians:
- On time: We understand that you time is precious so we will make the most of it.
- Full Stocked Vans: We keep our vans fully stocked so that we are able to complete the job on time.
- No Mess: A big stigma with the trade industry is mess. We clean up after ourselves as you shouldn’t have to.
- Small Business Big Hearts: We are a small family owned business that understands the value of each customer.
- Straight Forward: We don’t like scammers as much as you so we keep our prices as upfront as possible.
- Friendly and Courteous: Not only are we happy in our job and enjoy what we do we also bring our manners too.
What can we do for you?
Our electricians are fully licenced and specialse in all things electrical. We undertake regular training to stay up to date with the industry. It is in this that we are able to offer a wide range of electrical services including but not limited to:
- Electrical Maintenance
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Light and Power Repairs
- Safety Switches
- Fault Finding
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Smoke Alarm Installation and Testing
- Ceiling Fans
- Oven and Cooktop Installations and Repair
- Security Lighting
- Surge Arresters
- Home Re-Wiring
- and many more.
Captain Cook Electrical also have an emergency service available in Cremorne. This is for after hours electrical emergencies. Response time may vary as emergency electrical work is prioritised based on queue not booking. If your emergency is life threatening or has a risk to life of property it is strongly recommended that you call the emergency services first.