Welcome to Captain Cook Electrical – Your Electricians in Manly
Take the risk out of calling an electrician in Manly by contacting Captain Cook Electrical. Our work is 100% guaranteed and our qualified electricians can help with a huge range of electrical services throughout the Northern Beaches.
Our team of electricians has over 15 years of experience servicing Manly NSW and the surrounding suburbs such as Manly Vale, Fairlight and Queenscliff. Offering top quality electrical installations, ensuring your systems and appliances are safe, and responding quickly to emergency electrical jobs is a priority for the Captain Cook team.
Manly Electricians you can trust
Some of the benefits of using Captain Cook Electrical in the Manly area include:
- We are on time: our electricians arrive when we say they will, none of your time wasted.
- Fully equipped: we keep our vans fully stocked with regularly used parts and equipment so we can get your job carried out as efficiently as possible.
- We’ll clean up: we clean up after every job.
- Local business: Captain Cook are a small family owned business who understands the value of each and every customer.
- Up front pricing: we have a clear pricing structure, no bill shock.
- Friendly and courteous: we enjoy what we do which is reflected in our team’s positive attitude.
Full Stocked Vans
We keep our vans fully stocked so that we are able to complete the job on time.
We understand that you time is precious so we will make the most of it.
A big stigma with the trade industry is mess. We clean up after ourselves as you shouldn’t have to.
Small Business Big Hearts
We are a small family owned business that understands the value of each customer.
We don’t like scammers as much as you so we keep our prices as upfront as possible.
Friendly and Courteous
Not only are we happy in our job and enjoy what we do we also bring our manners too.
Electrical services our Manly Electricians offer
Every electrician in our electrical company is fully licenced, insured, and specialises in all aspects of home electrical work. We stay up to date with the latest industry procedures, practices, and regulations so we can offer our customers the very best service possible.
Our Manly electricians can help ensure your electrical systems remain safe and reliable with regular electrical maintenance.
Need a new light fitting installed? Want to reduce your lighting costs by upgrading to LED? We can help.
Faulty power point? Smoke alarm keep going off? Our electricians provide complete home electrical repairs.
An electrical safety switch will cut the power to a circuit in under a second. Install safety switches in your home today.
Problems like overheating or lose wiring can cause other electrical issues and pose a fire risk. We’ll uncover and repair the electrical faults in your home or business.
If your home is over 20 years old we highly recommend a switchboard upgrade to ensure the electrical systems are safe.
Working smoke alarms save lives. Have yours been tested and serviced in the past year? Book in today.
We install and repair a huge variety of ceiling fan styles, indoor and outdoor, from all the leading brands.
Make sure your electrical equipment is safe, schedule your routine testing and tagging service with Captain Cook today.
Need another power point? Donâ€™t overload powerboards and double adaptors, install another power point or convert to a double socket.
Upgrading old wiring to new insulated wiring and thicker gauge to ensure constant, reliable power.
All electrical appliances installed; from cooktops to ovens and electric hot water systems to ceiling fans, our team can help.
If the service you are looking for is not listed here give our service team a call on 0481 134 679, we are sure to be able to help.
How We Work
Emergency Electrician Manly
Your local 24 hour electrician Manly
Stuck with an urgent electrical problem after hours or on the weekend? Need an electrician NOW! Call our emergency electrician Manly on 0481 134 679, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we’ll be there quickly with a practical solution for any electrical issue.
Having any of these problems? Call now.
- no power – power outage, brownout or electrical fault
- no hot water – has your electric hot water system suddenly stopped?
- safety switch keeps tripping – Having problems getting your safety switch to say on?
- sparking, smoking, or burning smells from power points or lights – Do not use any equipment which is experienced these faults until they can be checked by a licenced electrician.
- repeated blown fuse or circuit breaker – a faulty appliance, overloaded circuit or short circuit can cause these problems.
- flickering lights – could be caused by a blown bulb or faulty wiring. If a bulb change doesn’t fix it, call our emergency electrician immediately
- odd or burning smell from switchboard or fuse box – faulty circuit breaker or wiring can cause burning smells, both can lead to fire, contact our team immediately.
No power? Check for scheduled or emergency outages in your area of Sydney’s Northern Beaches via Ausgrid – ausgrid.com.au
Great customer service and client satisfaction are the top priority for our team. We like our customers to come back by ensuring that their needs are met and that their time and home is respected at all times.
Captain Cook Electrical’s emergency electrician is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond quickly to your urgent electrical problems in Manly. Our team have years of industry experience across all aspects of electrical systems and infrastructure which means we can carry out a huge range of critical electrical repairs. Our extensive industry knowledge allows us to provide practical solutions for even the most unusual problem.
Need an emergency electrician in Manly now? Call Captain Cook 0481 134 679 any time of the day or night.
What to do if you have no power?
Losing power can be annoying and sometimes frightening, especially if it happens at night. Knowing what to do during a power out, whether it’s just your house or the whole neighbourhood, can help you feel more in control.
Make sure you have a torch in an easy to access spot, such as by the front door or under the kitchen sink, so you’re not left in the dark.
- Check your neighbour’s homes to see if they have power. Just you? Go to 3. Your whole street?
- Check your local power provider’s website to see if there are any scheduled outages in your area. Manly and Northern Beaches residents can check here for Ausgrid Power Outages
- Check to see if other lights or electrical equipment in your home are working, the problem could involve a single circuit.
- Has the safety switch tripped or a circuit breaker blown? Try resetting the safety switch or circuit breaker. Find out more about what to do if your safety switch keeps tripping.
- Minimise opening the fridge to keep your food cold for as long as possible.
- Stay comfortable – if it’s hot open windows to avoid overheating.
- Calling your local emergency electrician as soon as possible reduces the delay in getting the power restored.
If the electrical service you require is not listed here give our team a call, we’re sure to be able to help 0481 134 679.
Hot Water Repair Manly
Do you need hot water repairs in Manly?
Captain Cook Electrical have been servicing Manly and surrounding suburbs for over 10 years. Our team of industry professionals continually undergo regular training so they can fully utilise the latest technology as well as implement any new procedures.
Repair before replace
The vast majority of people that experience hot water problems instantly think that their hot water system is either broken, or on it’s way out. This is not entirly true. As a fact: 72% of replaced household electric hot water systems could have been fixed, saving the homeowner hundreds.
Before jumping the gun and opting to get a brand new system you should first get your old system checked to see if it is able to be repaired. Not only will this be able to save you money it will also get your hot water back on a lot sooner as the system is still connected.
Hot water Brands
Captain Cook Electrical are able to repair any number of electric hot water systems from various well known manufacturers such as Rheem and Rinnai. If you are worried whether we are able to help you with your service feel free to call us and have a chat to find out what we can do for you.
How we can help you
Our team can help you with a vast array of electrical hot water issues including:
- Blown Fuses
- No Hot Water
- Thermostat Issues
- Power Supply Lines
- Element Replacement
- Upgrading Your Circuits
- Electric Booster Problems
All of the issues above can be avoided by having a service carried out once every year or two. This will also prolong the life of your hot water system and will keep your hot water hot and your system happy and healthy.
Your local electricians Manly NSW
If you require an electrician that’s professional, friendly, on time and qualified contact Captain Cook Electrical on 0481 134 679 or alternatively, you can fill in our online booking form below.