Welcome to Captain Cook Electrical – Your Electricians in Mona Vale
Need a great Mona Vale electrician?
Captain Cook Electrical has been servicing Mona Vale and surrounding suburbs for over 10 years. Our team of industry professionals continually undergo regular training so they can fully utilise the latest technology as well as implement any new procedures.
Electricians you can trust
We pride ourselves on our customer service, satisfaction and repeat business by ensuring that our customer’s needs are met and that their time and home is respected at all times. Some of the reasons that you should use our electricians:
- We’re on time: we value your time
- Fully equipped: our vans fully stocked with commonly used parts and equipment to ensure your job can be carried out in the most efficient time possible.
- We clean up: our electricians clean up after every job.
- Local business: we are a small family owned business who understands the value of each and every customer.
- Up front pricing: no surprises
- Friendly and courteous: we enjoy what we do which is reflected in our team’s positive attitude.
Full Stocked Vans
We keep our vans fully stocked so that we are able to complete the job on time.
We understand that you time is precious so we will make the most of it.
A big stigma with the trade industry is mess. We clean up after ourselves as you shouldn’t have to.
Small Business Big Hearts
We are a small family owned business that understands the value of each customer.
We don’t like scammers as much as you so we keep our prices as upfront as possible.
Friendly and Courteous
Not only are we happy in our job and enjoy what we do we also bring our manners too.
Our Mona Vale electricians are fully licenced and specialise in all things electrical. We undertake regular training to stay up to date with the industry. It is in this that we are able to offer a wide range of electrical services including but not limited to:
- Routine electrical maintenance
- LED and energy-efficient lighting – home and business
- Power repairs – power points, fuses, switchboards, wiring
- Safety switch – installation, testing and repair
- Electrical faults
- Switchboard upgrades
- Smoke alarm – hardwired, interconnected – installation and routine testing
- Ceiling fan installation
- Electric oven and cooktop installation
- Security lighting – inc emergency and exit
- Surge arresters
- Home re-wiring
- and many more.
How We Work
Emergency Electrician Mona Vale
Captain Cook Electrical’s emergency electrician is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond quickly to your urgent electrical problems in Mona Vale. Our team have years of industry experience across all aspects of electrical systems and infrastructure which means we can carry out a huge range of critical electrical repairs. Our extensive industry knowledge allows us to provide practical solutions for even the most unusual problem.
What to do if you have no power?
Losing power can be annoying and sometimes frightening, especially if it happens at night. Knowing what to do during a power out, whether it’s just your house or the whole neighbourhood, can help you feel more in control.
Make sure you have a torch in an easy to access spot, such as by the front door or under the kitchen sink, so you’re not left in the dark.
- Check your neighbour’s homes to see if they have power. Just you? Go to 3. Your whole street?
- Check your local power provider’s website to see if there are any scheduled outages in your area. Mona Vale and Northern Beaches residents can check here for Ausgrid Power Outages
- Check to see if other lights or electrical equipment in your home are working, the problem could involve a single circuit.
- Has the safety switch tripped or a circuit breaker blown? Try resetting the safety switch or circuit breaker. Find out more about what to do if your safety switch keeps tripping.
- Minimise opening the fridge to keep your food cold for as long as possible.
- Stay comfortable – if it’s hot open windows to avoid overheating.
- Calling your local emergency electrician as soon as possible reduces the delay in getting the power restored.
Urgent Electrical Services Mona Vale
Our team of experienced 24 hour electricians can carry out a huge range of emergency electrical repairs and provide practical solutions just about any problem including:
- No power
- No hot water
- Repeated safety switch tripping
- Odd smells from the switchboard or fuse box
- Ongoing circuit breaker tripping
- Burning smells or smoke from power points
- Flickering lights
- Electric shock
- Water damage
- Overheating electrical systems
- Phone line issues
- Internet cabling problems
- Hardwired smoke alarm problems
If the electrical service you require is not listed here give our team a call, we’re sure to be able to help 0481 134 679.
Got an electrical emergency in Mona Vale?
Need an electrician fast? Contact Captain Cook’s 24 hour emergency electrician now on 0481 134 679.
Hot Water Repairs Mona Vale
Captain Cook Electrical have been servicing Mona Vale and surrounding suburbs for over 10 years. Our team of industry professionals continually undergo regular training so they can fully utilise the latest technology as well as implement any new procedures.
Repair before replace
The vast majority of people that experience hot water problems instantly think that their hot water system is either broken, or on it’s way out. This is not entirly true. As a fact: 72% of replaced household electric hot water systems could have been fixed, saving the homeowner hundreds.
Before jumping the gun and opting to get a brand new system you should first get your old system checked to see if it is able to be repaired. Not only will this be able to save you money it will also get your hot water back on a lot sooner as the system is still connected.
Hot Water Brands
Captain Cook Electrical are able to repair any number of electric hot water systems from various well known manufacturers such as Rheem and Rinnai. If you are worried whether we are able to help you with your service feel free to call us and have a chat to find out what we can do for you.
How we can help you
Our team can help you with a vast array of electrical hot water issues including:
- Blown Fuses
- No Hot Water
- Thermostat Issues
- Power Supply Lines
- Element Replacement
- Upgrading Your Circuits
- Electric Booster Problems
All of the issues above can be avoided by having a service carried out once every year or two. This will also prolong the life of your hot water system and will keep your hot water hot and you system happy and healthy.
Let us help you
If you notice that your system is no longer performing the way that it should then give us a call on 0481 134 679 or alternatively, you can fill in our online booking form below.